We specialize in women's health, including:
- General healthcare for women of all ages, this includes assessment and
treatment of common medical concerns such as upper respiratory, urinary tract, and abdominal pain.
- Well-woman exams
- Health prevention and promotion, including smoking cessation, weight loss,
immunizations, cancer screening, and healthy lifestyle recommendations.
- Comprehensive gynecology, including pre-surgical evaluation and referral.
- Evaluation and screening for gynecologic cancers and precancers
- High-Resolution Ultrasound Services
- Fertility Problems
- Pre-pregnancy planning
- Treatment and management of abnormal pap smears
- Pelvic Pain
- Birth Control and Family Planning
- Teen Care
- Menstrual Concerns
- Incontinence, Bladder and Rectal
- Low Libido
- Diagnosis and management (including medications) for common mental health issues such as:
- Anxiety and Panic
- Mood Disorder and Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Comprehensive therapy and counseling for families and individuals across the lifespan.